BTB for women
Our FREE resources for Women’s book clubs include:
- BTB Book Club Kits for women
- Our BTB Book Club Etiquette (here)
- Guiding Principles for Running a Book Club (here)
- Servant Leadership Encouragement for Your Group (here)
- Book Chats for women; Discussion questions for fiction books (here)
- Book Chats for women; Discussion questions for non-fiction books (here)
- Book Chats with authors; Questions for an author meet and greet with your book club (here)
- Women’s Reading Journal (available to download for free when you subscribe)
For a BTB welcome pack, and help getting starting your book club please email [email protected]
Our BTB Book Club Kits for women
Every book featured on the Blossoming through Books website includes a Book Club Kit. You can download these kits as a PDF on the book review pages. On the main menu click on “Book Club Kits”, select ‘For Women’, select a genre, find a book and download the Leaders and Participant Guides.
- Leaders Guide; Themes & Trigger Warnings, Book Summary/Storyline, Character Profiles and 10 Discussion Questions each with talking points.
- Participant Guide; Questions and journaling space.
All of the books recommended by Blossoming Through Books are prayerfully and carefully chosen to ensure only the best quality and life-giving books are suggested. We have a large variety of books for you to choose from, including;
- Spiritual Growth (Prayer, Worship, Spirit-filled Living, Womanhood, Friendship/Relationship, Inspirational, Theology and more)
- Biographies (Memoirs, Autobiographies and Missions)
- Fiction (Romance, Historical Fiction and Modern)